Margo Murray John Murray Realtor
Real Estate Broker
CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
Part Owner of Regency Real Estate Brokers
Serving South Orange County for 25+ years
Top 1% Nationwide
Serving South Orange County since 1988. Our team and I strive to offer a level of extraordinary service to each of our clients—to do things the right way. My business “plan” is for the long term…not the quick deal. I have never needed any single transaction enough to compromise my ideals or integrity and I never will.
To be successful in this business, one must be competitive in nature, have marketing expertise, staying power, creativity and a great deal of experience and knowledge of the market. One must also have the ability to adapt to new and exciting technologies. One must be a people person and have a passion for the business. One must have a team in order to provide extraordinary service. Finally, one must be willing to earn a client’s business by hard work and going the extra mile.
After many years of residential sales, I can honestly say that I enjoy the real estate business as much as I did as a “rookie” back in 1988. It gives me great pleasure to find the right house for an enthusiastic buyer, or to help sell a home for a client.
Whether you are buying, or selling, or both, We offer to you the best. The best in personal service and attention, an edge in the marketplace, solid advice with a vision to the long term, and a professional approach that does not stop at closing.
It would be my pleasure to earn your trust and your business!
I look forward to working with you!
10 Reasons to hire The Margo Murray Team
Why we are the Real Estate Agent for You!
- We have years of experience successfully buying and selling homes in the local market.
We know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy. We do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- We are full-time realtors, part owner of Regency Real Estate Brokers - anything less and you'd be short changed.
- You'll be our only client in the real estate transaction.
- We guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice We preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- We won't waste your time
- When an offer is made, we require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and e-mail resources.